AUTOMOTIVE SALES CONSULTANTS
We’re looking for two professional automotive sales consultants.
- A one of a kind store with a unique working experience and business culture.
- Strong management support.
- Team atmosphere and training programs.
- An extensive inventory of the most popular and dynamic vehicles sold today.
- A well established organization which continues to grow.
- A competitive compensation plan including bonuses, benefits, car allowance.
- Have an up-to-date product knowledge of all premium vehicles and competitors’ products.
- Possess an enthusiastic and energetic attitude.
- Very well organized and able to maintain existing business relationship, as well as able to assist in the prospecting of new clients.
- Ability to negotiate and sell.
- Professional in appearance and demeanour.
- OMVIC license
- Minimum of two years of automotive sales experience preferably in a luxury goods environment
- Valid drivers license with abstract
SERVICE DEPARTMENT DETAILER
World Fine Cars is looking for a candidate with strong experience in automobile detailing in both exterior and interior. We are looking for someone who is very skilled in automotive buffing both by hand and with a machine. If you believe you can bring any car to showroom quality this is definitely the right position for you.
Automobile interior (detailing), Automobile exterior
Type of Cleaning Experience:
Type of Equipment:
Industrial vacuum, cleaners/power sweepers, Chemical cleaning equipment, Polishing machines, Waxing machines, Pressure washers
Up to 9 kg (20 lbs)
Work with minimal supervision, Clean interior and exterior of motor vehicles, Automobile detailing
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Attention to detail, Bending, crouching, kneeling
Security and Safety:
Driver’s validity licence check, Driving record check (abstract)
Valid driver’s licence
Working with others
Must have G license with a clean abstract.